I thrive whenever I get the opportunity to work in person with women to help them develop self-care rituals to improve their overall mental and emotional health. Outside of my own events, I regularly speak at conferences, retreats and community gatherings to give concrete, real-world advice on decreasing stress and building mental health reserves.
SELECT LIST OF PREVIOUS SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS:
- Learn, Shift, Grow – wellness event for working moms
- Kent State University – REvolution leadership program
- Postpartum Progress – annual conference
- Journey to Queendom – women’s empowerment conference
SAMPLE PRESENTATION TOPICS
Below are the topics I most frequently present. Typically, these topics are designed as 60-minute workshops but can be adjusted to meet the specific needs of your event/gathering.
PEOPLE PLEASERS ANONYMOUS (60-minutes, can be adapted to a full-day workshop)
This workshop will teach attendees how to:
- identify people-pleasing behavior
- dig into the underlying causes
- adopt strategies for beginning to live a more authentic self.
BOUNDARIES ARE BLESSINGS (60-minutes)
When you are feeling drained, it’s a sign that either you lack boundaries or the ability to consistently enforce them. This workshop will teach attendees:
- 3 signs that their boundaries need adjustments
- 3 steps to developing new, stronger boundaries
- 3 strategies for enforcing boundaries (with sample scripts to help them reclaim their time, energy and joy)
Rates are customized based on travel, length of presentation, and advance notice.
Download my full speaker deck, including my bio, extended list of workshop topics, and more.