Sister Circle Meet Ups
Building Community Close to Home In One Afternoon.
Members of the Self-Care Suite are affectionately known as SuiteHearts, a group of women who are dedicated to seeing each other win in their personal and professional lives. Our quarterly meet-ups are an opportunity to take our connections offline and build in-person relationships.
Join our FREE community group to get more information on each of the sister circle meet-ups and develop relationships with other women in the Suite!
Who should attend?
- Women of all ages looking to build community + make connections with like-minded women in their area
- Women looking to have stimulating conversation on what they can do make their lives more joyful
- Women who are ready to be inspired to take steps to live well
What does the ticket include?
- Networking and “friend-making” time in an introvert friendly space
- Hands-on self-care activity
- Light appetizers and beverages
Can my child/infant come along?
At this time, we do not offer childcare at our events (but working on it for the future!) Some of our meet-up venues will be more child-friendly than others, but we encourage you to make the decision that works best for you.
Are these events for moms only?
Absolutely not! These meet-ups is for any woman who feels like she needs to take a break and pour into her own mental wellbeing. Doesn’t matter if you’re parenting or childless, there is something for you here.
What is the cancellation policy?
Tickets are nonrefundable but are transferable. If you find that you can no longer use your ticket, please let us know so we can properly anticipate attendance.